Games day this Sunday

  • stripeyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      The next Reed alumni event is this Sunday afternoon. Come by for an afternoon of casual gaming. I have a good collection of old and new board games, but if you have a favorite game bring it along. Some light snacks will also be provided.

      Sunday, December 6
      2:00pm - 6:00pm
      112 Union Park St. #2
      Boston, MA

      We are close to the Silver Line Union Park stop and walkable from the Back Bay, South End Orange Line stop. There is parking done where I live, and it should be open and free on Sunday.

      Games that I have include: Apples to Apples, Wits and Wagers, Ticket to Ride, Puerto Rico, San Juan, Scrabble, Acquire, Blokus, Niagara, Smarty Party, Blue Moon City, Time's Up!, Tongiaki, Mause Rallye, Colossal Arena, Vegas Showdown, Hollywood Blockbuster, 10 Days in Africa, Catchphrase, Zertz, Balloon Cup, Lost Cities, Family Business, Too Many Cooks, Hare & Tortoise, Chess, Backgammon, games of my own design, regular playing cards, and many more. Also, we have a Wiii if we want to do that sort of game.

      You can RSVP by emailing me or by going to the Facebook event page

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50409439884#/event.php?eid=217503858241

      -Greg Lam, '96