Shakespeare on the Common

  • stripeyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Greetings all,

      Join us this Sunday evening for our annual Shakespeare on the Common outing. This is a free potluck picnic where we meet and then see the Commonwealth Shakespeare Co.'s production of "The Comedy of Errors" at Boston Common. We'll meet Sunday, August 9 outside the Park Street T stop at 6:15, then head over to the play area and find a spot. Bring something to eat and share.

      To RSVP, you can use our Facebook event page or email me at stripeyg@....

      Facebook event page:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=230090005719

      You can also join our Facebook group: