Announcing the return of the Thirsty Third Thursday to Sunset Grill in Allston!

  • Jessica (Stern) Benjamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009
      Announcing the return of the Thirsty Third Thursday to Sunset Grill in Allston! Please join
      Boston Reed alumni for dinner, drinks, or a snack on at Sunset Grill. Sunset Grill was the
      winner of Boston Magazine's Best of Boston in 2003 for Best Margarita/Best Beer Selection.
      They boast 112 beers on tap and are Yelp-rated 4 stars. The huge menu specializes in 50
      ways to break your New Years Resolutions and has something for everyone. Nearest Transit:
      Harvard Avenue (Green). Parking on the street. One stuffed griffin will be given away.

      Sunset Grill
      130 Brighton Ave.
      Allston, MA 02134
      617/254-1331
      http://www.allstonsfinest.com/

      RSVP to Jessica (Stern) Benjamin '93, jlbmedia@... or 203/829-4337.

      Also, please join our new Facebook page and use it however you wish! I will keep posting
      event information on Facebook and Yahoo.

      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50409439884