Reedie Potluck This Sunday!

  • Jessica (Stern) Benjamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Boston—summer potluck on Sunday, July 20, at 4 p.m.
      Instead of the usual Thirsty Third Thursday get-together, we will be having a potluck at the
      home of Eve Lyons '95 on Sunday, July 20, at 4 p.m.

      Eve Lyon's
      Mt Hood Rd (email for exact address)
      Brighton, MA 02135
      617/730-3650

      RSVP to Eve Lyons '95, evelyons@.... Eve is one block up from the Washington St.
      stop on the B line, but also only a mile away from the C and D lines. Eve recommends taking
      the T, as parking can be tough; however, Sundays should be okay.