Re: Reed Alumni Boston: RED SOX GAME / UPDATE / TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

  • Colin McCluney
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Tom -

      What time is the game? When and where are people meeting? I neglected to ask
      this before...

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Tom Belote wrote:

      > Hello! An update so far on the Boston Reed Alumni group outing to a
      > Redsox
      > game on Friday August 4 ($14/Bleachers)
      >
      > The following people have said they are coming:
      > Me
      > Kathy Reeves
      > Dia Stolnitz
      > Greg Lam
      > Colin McCluney - ?
      > (Did I forget anybody?)
      >
      > That leaves me with about 6 more tickets. Is anybody else interested
      > in going? If
      > you do want to come, email me ASAP. Otherwise, I'll see if any of my
      > friends/co-workers would like to go.
      >
      > *Also, for people who are coming, would you prefer we all meet at a
      > designated
      > place outside Fenway or that I mail the tickets to your address?
      > Please forward
      > me your address if you would like them sent to you.*
      >
      > GO SOX!!!
      > -- Tom Belote
      >
      > -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
      > Thomas M. Belote
      > M. Div Candidate, Harvard Divinity School
      > tbelote@...
    • Greg Lam
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
        Colin-

        Well, I've already got my tickets from Tom, and will be meeting everyone
        in Fenway. Do you have your tickets yet?

        -Greg

        On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Colin McCluney wrote:

        > Tom -
        >

        > What time is the game? When and where are people meeting? I neglected to ask
        > this before...
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Colin
        >
        > Tom Belote wrote:
        >
        > > Hello! An update so far on the Boston Reed Alumni group outing to a
        > > Redsox
        > > game on Friday August 4 ($14/Bleachers)
        > >
        > > The following people have said they are coming:
        > > Me
        > > Kathy Reeves
        > > Dia Stolnitz
        > > Greg Lam
        > > Colin McCluney - ?
        > > (Did I forget anybody?)
        > >
        > > That leaves me with about 6 more tickets. Is anybody else interested
        > > in going? If
        > > you do want to come, email me ASAP. Otherwise, I'll see if any of my
        > > friends/co-workers would like to go.
        > >
        > > *Also, for people who are coming, would you prefer we all meet at a
        > > designated
        > > place outside Fenway or that I mail the tickets to your address?
        > > Please forward
        > > me your address if you would like them sent to you.*
        > >
        > > GO SOX!!!
        > > -- Tom Belote
        > >
        > > -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
        > > Thomas M. Belote
        > > M. Div Candidate, Harvard Divinity School
        > > tbelote@...

        My sites : www.reed.edu/~slam Greg at Play
        www.berkshire.net/~slam Greg at Work
        www.lanes.org New England Storytelling
        www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html Reed College Alumni Boston

        "Stop and think about it: You have pictures. Pictures are great, adults
        like pictures, pictures hang in art galleries. And you have words, and
        words are wonderful things. You can get the Nobel Prize for Literature
        just by using words. Somehow, as soon as you put them together, you are
        perceived to be doing something that's either for children or for
        subliterates, and there's no reason for that."
        - Neil Gaiman, author of _Sandman_