Pizza & Beer: Two Upcoming Events in Boston

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      We
      have two upcoming events that you can attend to meet up with other
      Reedies in the area.  The international Reedie Pizza party is on Monday,
      June 16 in the North End. That event is also occurring simultaneously in Reed Alumni Chapters across the country and beyond. Then the Thirsty Third Thursday series in which we meet up at
      pubs around Boston.  This month we head to the Fenway area.  For more information or to RSVP, you can head here:

      Reed Pizza Party

      http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/QGENGEUBCNXMQJYESJQZ/Pizza2008

      Thirsty Third Thursday

      http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/QGENGEUBCNXMQJYESJQZ/ttt0608

      Also, save this date: Sunday, August 3, at 7pm we'll be going to the Free Shakespeare in the Park show at Boston Common to see an outdoor performance of As You Like It.  Get your picnicking gear ready.