Thirsty Third Thursdays this week

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Greetings, Reedies;

      This week continues the monthly series of meetups at local bars and brewpubs for an informal, after-work get together with other Reedies. This month it's on Thursday May 15, at the Rock Bottom on 115 Stuart Street. (Theatre District, nearest to the Boylston or NE Medical Center T stops).

      The meetup starts at 6pm, though showing up later is OK if you RSVP. To RSVP, go to our evite page for both this event and to receive notice of future events in this series. We're using this summer to see what the turnout of this series will be with the help of evite, so we hope to see you there.

      -Greg Lam