New Alumni Pizza June 12

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Welcoming new alumni into the fold

      After Commencement, several alumni chapters across the
      country will be hosting congratulatory events for the
      class of 2006. Come out and help introduce new grads
      to the great community they have waiting for them!

      Alumni will be hosting similar pizza parties on
      Monday, June 12 at 6:30 p.m. in San Francisco,
      Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, NYC, and DC.

      Picco
      513 Tremont Street
      Boston (South End)
      617/927-0066

      RSVP to Greg Lam ’96
      stripeyg@... 617/451-5051

      (Note: We've had a number of RSVPs so far, but none
      from the just graduated class of 2006 yet. Hopefully
      we'll get a few. If you are considering coming to
      this event, let me know)