Head of the Charles event?

  • stripeyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hello-

      I was recently contacted by the Head of the Charles
      asking if the Reed College alumni was interested in
      having a spectator event during the rowing race
      weekend.

      To be honest, I have no idea if we are, so I thought
      I'd ask this list. If I get enough people to say they
      are interested, I'll set up a fall event.

      Also, don't forget our upcoming events:

      Summer Barbecue & Picnic
      Hosted by Jayne Loader, '73
      Saturday, August 14
      Starts at 4:00 pm
      At the Masters' Residence at Quincy House, Harvard
      University
      3 DeWolfe Street
      RSVP Greg Lam '96 at stripeyg@... or call (617)
      451-5051

      Tour of Fenway Park
      Hosted by Alan Park, '98
      Saturday, August 21
      Meet at 11:30 am in front of The Souvenir Store (19
      Yawkey Way). Tour begins at 12:00 noon.
      RSVP Alan Park at alanpark10@... or (617)
      216-9079
      Tickets are $10 for adults, $9 for seniors and $8 for
      children 14 and younger. All areas are subject to
      availability.

      For more info, see
      http://www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html

      -Greg