Events this weekend

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:24 PM
      Greetings all,

      First off, the Alumni Office's Mike Teskey will be in the area this
      weekend. Come by and drinks will be on Reed!

      Providence: Sunday, April 18
      10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
      Casual brunch at CAV Restaurant
      14 Imperial Place, Suite 101
      Providence, RI 02903
      http://providence.citysearch.com/profile/9072413/?cslink=cs_boc_lw_2_9

      Boston: Monday, April 19
      5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
      Happy hour at The Burren
      247 Elm Street, Davis Square
      Somerville, MA 02144
      http://www.burren.com/home.html

      Second of all, my 10-minute play will be in the Boston THeatre Marathon
      this Sunday, April 18. The marathon runs from 12 noon to 10 pm and
      features 45 different plays and local theatre companies, and my play will
      be running in the 4-6pm block. Info is at
      http://www.bu.edu/btm/btm6/index.html.

      Lastly, my writing group, which meets once every two weeks on Wednesday
      nights may be looking for a few new members. If you are interested,
      please email me at stripeyg@....

      -Greg