8 Tickets left for Red Sox this Friday

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:22 PM
      Alan tells me that there are 8 (out of 20) tickets
      left for this Friday night's game between the Red Sox
      and the Baltimore Orioles. If you are interested in
      going, please contact Alan Park ASAP.

      -Greg Lam

      Red Sox vs. Orioles
      Hosted by Alan Park '98
      Friday, August 8 at 7pm
      Fenway Park, Boston
      $20 per ticket

      To sign up:
      Email alanpark10@...
      or call 617/547-5795 to reserve your ticket

      Our third annual Red Sox outing. We've purchased a
      block of 20 bleacher tickets for a late season matchup
      at Fenway. The tickets will be offered at a first
      come, first served basis, so please contact Alan ASAP,
      and he'll arrange for tickets to be sent to you.
      Family and friends are also welcome.