Housemates Ad (fwd)

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002

      Anyone interested in housing in the Cambridge area should contact me, as
      I'm moving out of the house I've been living at in a couple of weeks, and
      another housemate moved out last month. The rent is dirt cheap (the
      landlord is not interested in making market value for his house) and the
      place is very conveniently located near Central Square and Harvard Square
      and the Mass Pike. There are five bedrooms, and the other residents are
      MIT graduates.

      Below is an email with further details. Like Reedies, MIT students like
      to name their houses. The name of this house is "Starbase Zero".

      Greg's .sigku:

      Mail From Greg Lam
      He Writes A Correspondence
      Expects a Reply