Anyone looking for an apartment?

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      My sister has an apartment opening up in Allston, if anyone is looking.

      -Greg

      BOSTON - ALLSTON - 3 bedroom apartment located near Harvard Business
      School. 2 parking spaces, newly renovated. $1,950/month. Near bus
      routes and a 20 minute walk to Harvard Sq. or Central Sq. Also near Mass
      Pike onramp. Great for students or professionals. Contact Melissa at (617)
      451-5051 or melissa_lam@...

      --
      Greg's .sigku:

      Mail From Greg Lam