Recording help

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:25 PM
      Hello-

      I'm wondering if anyone on this list can help me. I need to make a
      duplicate of an audiotape for a grant I'm writing due Monday. Does anyone
      either have a double tape deck I can borrow or direct me to a business in
      town that will do it for me while I wait? The tape is only 15 minutes
      long.

      -Greg

      My sites : www.reed.edu/~slam Greg at Play
      www.berkshire.net/~slam Greg at Work
      www.pair-of-dice.com Pair-of-Dice Games
      www.lanes.org New England Storytelling
      groups.yahoo.com/group/nestorytelling LANES mailing list
      groups.yahoo.com/group/1000wordsaweek 1,000 Words a Week Writing Project
      www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html Reed College Alumni Boston

      "Stop and think about it: You have pictures. Pictures are great, adults
      like pictures, pictures hang in art galleries. And you have words, and
      words are wonderful things. You can get the Nobel Prize for Literature
      just by using words. Somehow, as soon as you put them together, you are
      perceived to be doing something that's either for children or for
      subliterates, and there's no reason for that."
      - Neil Gaiman, author of _Sandman_