Video party this saturday

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hello all. Video night at Eve's place near Harvard this weekend. Hope to
      see some of you there. Maybe if we ask nicely enough, she'll skip
      Mallrats and show Dogma in its place? (Or is that just me talking?)

      -Greg

      Kevin Smith Video Night
      Hosted by Eve Lyons '95
      Saturday, July 8 at 7:00 pm
      Clerks at 7pm. Mallrats and Chasing Amy (if there's time) to follow.
      Directions: 20 Concord Ave #14 Cambridge 02138. From the Harvard T stop
      you exit the Church St. exit (opposite the crowd) and turn right. Follow
      the sidewalk around past the Body Shop, Radcliffe yard, and
      3 churches. It is a red brick building right after the intersection of
      Garden & Concord, about a 7 minute walk from the T stop. Convenience store
      food & Yoo-Hoos will be provided in honor of Clerks.
      Contact: Eve Lyons at (617) 491-3197 or email elyons@....

      My sites : www.reed.edu/~slam Greg at Play
      www.berkshire.net/~slam Greg at Work
      www.lanes.org New England Storytelling
      www.reed.edu/~slam/alumni.html Reed College Alumni Boston

      "Stop and think about it: You have pictures. Pictures are great, adults
      like pictures, pictures hang in art galleries. And you have words, and
      words are wonderful things. You can get the Nobel Prize for Literature
      just by using words. Somehow, as soon as you put them together, you are
      perceived to be doing something that's either for children or for
      subliterates, and there's no reason for that."
      - Neil Gaiman, author of _Sandman_