Currently casting to be in a documentary about the Boston Red Sox

  • redsoxaretotallyawesome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Attention die-hard Red Sox fans: We are searching for the ultimate fan to star in our film
      documentary about baseball.

      We want to hear all about your passion for baseball. Tell us your anecdotes and stories
      about your love and enthusiasm for your favorite team. We want to know why and how
      much you love your team. We want to know what makes you different from all the other
      die-hard fans.

      We're not looking for the crazy, in-your-face type fans who paint their faces team colors.
      We are looking for the dedicated fan with wonderful and inspirational stories – the kind of
      stories that are worth passing on from generation to generation.

      E-mail us with your story by Monday, January 10th. Everyone is welcome: men, women,
      teens, children (7 years and older only.) The people with the best stories will be invited to
      come to our casting audition on Saturday, January 15, 2005..

      Our e-mail address is: jillian@...

      Important: Please include your full name and phone numbers in your e-mail so we can
      contact you as soon as possible.

      The ultimate baseball fan selected will be flown to Miami Beach in February to film the
      documentary, for about 1-3 days. You will be paid $535 per day, and we will cover all
      roundtrip airfare and hotel expenses.
    • redsoxaretotallyawesome
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        Attention die-hard Red Sox fans: We are searching for the ultimate fan to star in our film
        documentary about baseball.

        We want to hear all about your passion for baseball. Tell us your anecdotes and stories
        about your love and enthusiasm for your favorite team and/or stories from this past
        season. We want to know why and how much you love your team. We want to know what
        makes you different from all the other die-hard fans.

        We're not looking for the crazy, in-your-face type fans who paint their faces team colors.
        We are looking for the dedicated fan with wonderful and inspirational stories – the kind of
        stories that are worth passing on from generation to generation.

        E-mail us with your story by Monday, January 10th. Everyone is welcome: men, women,
        teens, children (7 years and older only.) The people with the best stories will be invited to
        come to our casting audition on Saturday, January 15, 2005..

        Our e-mail address is: jillian@...

        Important: Please include your full name and phone numbers in your e-mail so we can
        contact you as soon as possible. Also, please include a recent photo of yourself.