1a: Difficulty upgrading (from Michael Eytan)

  • Monique Mayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Michael,
      I finally ordered through paypal with a US account that had just enough
      to cover and that worked. But I was ready to just live with the older
      version of Mellel for awhile. Have you tried using paypal yet? It does
      accept a yahoo email, however it charges your account in dollars which
      means you'll get a foreign currency charge, but at least you'll get
      the upgrade (which itself is inexpensive).
      Monique

      > RedleX
      > Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)
      >

      > 1a.
      > Re: Difficulty upgrading From: Michel Eytan
      > 2a.
      > Re: dashes in words, words going over to the next line. From: Gayle
      > Tan
      > 2b.
      > Typeface: oblique—as mock italics From: Thomas Thackery
      > View All Topics | Create New Topic
      > Messages
      >
      > 1a.
      > Re: Difficulty upgrading
      > Posted by: "Michel Eytan" eytan@umb.u-strasbg.fr   mandehu
      >
      > Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:06 am (PST)
      >
      > > Has anyone else from outside the US had trouble paying to upgrade
      > > Mellel? According to the automated response through Kagi my email is
      > > anonymous or untrackable. I have had the same yahoo account for
      > over 5
      > > years and have never had trouble buying anything online, including
      > > Amazon US (and I use a disposable email with them!)
      > > I emailed Kagi twice (no response yet). I also tried calling them
      > long
      > > distance from the UK but got voicemail which asked to leave a
      > message
      > > (don't think they'll call me back in the UK). Ideas?
      > > Thanks,
      > > Monique
      >
      > Me too! Have written to Kagi but got NO RESPONSE :-( For the time
      > being
      > I am in Demo mode.
      >
      > To all of you Folks: 'Hag Samea'h vkasher
      >
      > Another proverb:
      > A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
      > --
      > Michel Eytan
      > eytan@umb.u-strasbg.fr
    • Michel Eytan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        > Michael,
        > I finally ordered through paypal with a US account that had just
        > enough to cover and that worked. But I was ready to just live with the
        > older version of Mellel for awhile. Have you tried using paypal yet?
        > It does accept a yahoo email, however it charges your account in
        > dollars which means you'll get a foreign currency charge, but at least
        > you'll get the upgrade (which itself is inexpensive).
        > Monique
        Thank you Monique. I can very well stay with Mellel < 2.2. I dislike
        intensely PayPal since at many sites they *force* me to pay through
        them... And I do not have a US account.

        --
        Michel Eytan eytan@umb.u-strasbg.fr
        I say what I mean and mean what I say