Re: [redlex] How to get to open windows

  • Waldfried Premper
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
      Re: [redlex] How to get to open windows
      Hi, Rich et al., thanks for all answers.

      Josh:
      < Command + ` > has more than one function. It also serves to move back (left) through the list of open apps, once you have already typed <Command + tab> and the application bar is in view in the middle of the screen.

      Right, this second one works for me, good hint. But as for the changing _windows_ function, no luck (German keyboard; Panther on G3 PB), perhaps similar to Michal Eytan with his French keyboard.

      Mentioning F9 in his post, Harvey Leff has got me to use CMD-F10 now as a good "workaround" for showing all open windows in the foreground application and then select the one (document) I wish.

      Waldfried
    • Oddmund Åvik
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
        Waldfried Premper skreiv:

        > Josh:
        >> < Command + ` > has more than one function. It also serves to move
        >> back (left) through the list of open apps, once you have already
        >> typed <Command + tab> and the application bar is in view in the
        >> middle of the screen.
        >
        > Right, this second one works for me, good hint. But as for the
        > changing _windows_ function, no luck (German keyboard; Panther on G3
        > PB), perhaps similar to Michal Eytan with his French keyboard.
        >
        > Mentioning F9 in his post, Harvey Leff has got me to use CMD-F10 now
        > as a good "workaround" for showing all open windows in the foreground
        > application and then select the one (document) I wish.

        On my Norwegian keyboard, similar to Michael Eytan on his French
        keyboard I think, ctrl-F4 works.

        /Oddmund Åvik