Trumpeting our own horn... Within reason

  • RedleX Mail
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 5:27 AM
      I don't like to sound as if I'm trumpeting our own horn... But I think
      the following review would be of interest to those of you who read
      French.
      The following link is to a Mac Generation review of Mellel (in French):
      http://www.macgeneration.com/mgnews/categories/labo/labo_98594_1.shtml

      Ori
      =========
      RedleX - Maker of Mellel
      General inquiries: redlex@...
      Support: support@...
      Beta: beta@...
      http://www.redlers.com
      Join our forum at:
    • aaronosb
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 4:46 PM
        A very good read. And I would agree! thanks for sharing!