Poll results for redlex

  • redlex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2004
      The following redlex poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Currently, any member in our group can attach
      a file (or image) to a post. Some members feel
      this is a problem, what do you think?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm all for it!, 19 votes, 61.29%
      - I'm all against it!, 12 votes, 38.71%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redlex

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • redlex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 31, 2005
        The following redlex poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Non-contiguous selection - who needs it?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - It's a deal-breaker for me. I must have it, 15 votes, 23.81%
        - It's useful at times, but not crucial (Add columns first!), 33 votes, 52.38%
        - I used it infrequently. Doesn't matter much to me, 8 votes, 12.70%
        - I do not, nor have I ever, used non-contiguous selection, 4 votes, 6.35%
        - The term non-contiguous selection is too long to be useful, 3 votes, 4.76%