Request to be added to Beta

  • Len Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I recently purchased Mellel and have been emailing with Tech Support.
      I've tried to use the link for the beta group, but I have had those
      emails bounced back as host unknown. I would like to be added to the
      beta list if possible.

      Thank you.

      Len
    • RedleX Mail
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hi Len,

        We've already added you to our beta list.
        Thank you for the comment about the bouncing-email (the problem was an
        added "1" at the end of the email address.
        We fixed it.

        Ori

      • bigtexford <lenford@myrealbox.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003