Multiple windows on same document

  • Mark Hadfield
    Message 1 of 75 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi all,

      It's been a while since I last posted so I'd just like to prefix this
      post with a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the progress of Mellel. I love it.
      It makes my job easier. I'm really looking forward to some of the
      imminent new features.

      I know this has been mentioned before, but it was some time back, and I
      was wondering if any plans had materialised? I would really like to be
      able to open more than window onto the same document. Often one part of
      a document refers to another (e.g. the change history section of a
      controlled document) and I find myself going back and forth to
      frustration. As Mellel becomes more capable of large, structured
      documents then the ability to have more than one view onto the same
      document will be very important (it already is for me!). Any plans?

      TIA and respect,

      Mark
    • RedleX Mail
      Message 75 of 75 , Nov 6, 2003
        Well, we are thinking about some of those -- notes, comments and the
        like are certainly among them.

        Ori