Re: [redlex] Sections or Tables

  • Danny Rosin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2013
      I'm not sure how to to it in one Mellel file, but if it's done by manual comparison I'd rather open the two files as two side-by-side windows

      Danny Rosin.

      On 16 במרץ 2013, at 13:06, raymond <raymond@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I need to compare two texts of five pages each in one mellel file, side by side.
      I have tried the section palettes but the outcome did not give me what I wanted. Trying to do it with two columns tables
      stopped me in the first page, and I need to compare 5 pages, side by side.
      Which is the way to do it?

      TIA

      Raymond

    • raymond

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2013
          Hello,

          I have some style sets in my styles window.
          I wish to erase some of them, but the X which suppose to do the job is enabled.
          As it seen in the attached screen picture.
          How should I erase those style sets I wish?

          TIA