Re: [redlex] Do Nothing?

  • Nigel Atkinson
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 15, 2013
      Yes, I think that this is gone.

      On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Alan Ludwig <aludwig@...> wrote:

      Dear list members,

      In previous versions of Mellel one could select the option "Do Nothing" when opening the program. Then it would not open a new document every time. That choice seems to be gone.

      Now, even when I click on the Mellel icon in the dock to bring it forward, it opens a new document. This is annoying, to say the least.

      Anyone have any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Alan Ludwig

      Recent Activity: