Colour widget does not work

  • Manfred Kropp
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 5, 2012

      hello memalleliin,

      when trying to chose a colour for a character or background on screen the colour widget does not work. I press to no avail. Any idea?
      (Mellel 3.0.2, MacOS X 10.7.5; MacBook 13" (2006).
      Writing in Mail this mail I find that there was a random colour chosen by the system(?). Could it be a system glitch?
      Manfred

    • raymond