Re: Scanning Doc for References fails

  • kaplan_consultants
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hello,

      I have sent a bug report to the team concerning similar problems. Here's a quote from my report:

      "[…] There is a bug preventing Mellel 3.0.2 from working properly when scanning for references with Bookends 11.3.2. Live Bibliography when ticked, produces empty brackets on a scanned document. When not using Live Bibliography, other erratic behaviour may prevent proper use. For example, the two applications were not synching until I logged out then back in on my Mac's user account.

      Problems occurred with the following configuration:

      MacBook - 13", Aluminium end of 2008
      Processor 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
      Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
      Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB