Re: [redlex]

  • Roger Shufflebottom
    Message 1 of 77 , Nov 5, 2011
      I think you need to find the group on the Yahoo web page to unsubscribe. Oh - look! There is an unsubscribe button bottom right of your message!

      On 19 Oct 2011, at 02:13, Jonathan Wallach wrote:

      I'd like to unsubscribe. Thanks.

      With best wishes,
      Roger Shufflebottom
      +44 7973 543 660

    • rutie adler
      Message 77 of 77 , Jan 31, 2012
        Hi Janet

        Thanks for your response. I have a new 13" powerBook with the OS, 10.7.2, and mellel 2.9.1 (build 1). I solved the problem by eliminating the page numbers and then re instating them; if it happens again, I'll send you a sample, thanks,

        Rutie

        On Jan 26, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Janet S.S. Nussbaum wrote:

        Rutie, which version of Mellel are you running under which version on OS X?

        Maybe send us a small sample of the problem -- it could be that something has gone wrong with your page style definition.

        Janet S.S. Nussbaum
        Kiriat Ono, Israel

        ג'נט נוסבאום
        קרית אונו

        On Jan 26, 2012, at 11:10 PM, rutie adler wrote:

        Hi,

        The pages numbers at the bottom of the page have acquired  an "X" next to the number, does anyone know what it is and how does one get rid of it?

        Thanks,

        Rutie

        On Dec 28, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Nigel Atkinson wrote:

        I just download a new copy from Redlers and use the same activation code when I first start it. Don't know about the fonts since my font needs are very simple.

        Nigel

        On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Dania Shapira <danshap@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I have just bought a new iMAC (didn't open the box yet; still dealing with my old one :) I was told I won't be able to move my software programs from the old computer to the new one. What should I do in order to have Mellel on the new one? Also, is it possible to copy the fonts to my external hard drive, and then to the new computer?

        I would  appreciate your prompt advice.

        Best,

        Dania Shapira

        On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM, rutie adler <radler@...> wrote:

        Hi

        How does one get rid or de-activate the display mode? Thanks, Rutie

        On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:43 AM, RedleX Mail wrote:

        Just thought I'd let you know: :-)

        There are quite a few bug fixes here, for issues (i.e., bugs) that troubled some of you:

        1. Fixed issues with the Auto-titles and Notes toolbar pop-ups.
        2. Fixed an issue that caused error messages to appear in the Console when typing and deleting text.
        3. Fixed issues with conversion of pre-2.9 files.
        4. Fixed a bug that with note numbering when importing RTF files.
        5. Fixed a bug with a dead-spot next to the document margin.

        Enjoy,

        Ori from RedleX

        Rutie Adler
        Coordinator Hebrew Language Program