Mellel to HTML

  • Johannes Hoffmann
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 1, 2011
      I'm am working on a Droplet that converts Mellel documents to html.

      If anyone wants to test it:
      http://www.net-artworks.de/articles/en/Mellel2HTMLstructure.php

      Feedback is welcome.

      My philosophy is a bit different from Stephen Still's approach (see link below). I focus on getting the structure out of the Mellel document and transform it to a clean html code, while Stephen tries to reproduce the Mellel layout as faithful as possible (his xsl supports also more features at the moment).

      Thanks to Stephen for his script. I learned a few things from looking at it.
      You find his script in the forum:
      http://forum.redlers.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=687&p=4112

      Johannes
    • Gideon Goldenberg