Re: [redlex] problems with mellel and new computer

  • rutie adler
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 20, 2010

      Hi

      How do you make pictures move with the mellel text rather than "stay behind" at the point where they were inserted.

      Thanks,

      Rutie

      Rutie Adler
      Coordinator Hebrew Language Program
      NES Department
      250 Barrows Hall
      UC Berkeley
      Berkeley, CA 94720-1940

    • Janet S.S. Nussbaum
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 8, 2011
        WAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC:

        Ruth, I found out why my initial reply didn't reach you and thought you might enjoy a laugh with me about it:

        Last night I was discussing with a friend the interesting way my daughter interprets the Book of Ruth [as a book of manners a là Jane Austin and "Pride and Prejudice"]

        In the middle of an exchange of thoughts on the bible and literary criticism, my friend gets instructions on how to place italics in his auto-titles !!!
        Too bad he doesn't use video-conferencing: I would have loved to shave seen the expression on his face as he tried to make sense of my email!!

        HAG SAMAACH

        If you are also into modern interpretations of the books of the bible, I offer my daughter's blog entry as a SHAI L'HAG:

        Janet S.S. Nussbaum
        Kiriat Ono, Israel

        ג'נט נוסבאום
        קרית אונו

        On 7 Jun2011, at 11:24 PM, Janet S.S. Nussbaum wrote:

        I think my previous reply didn't go out for some reason, so I'll send tis again: