Changing colors

  • raymond
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 2 3:14 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 118 KB
    Hello,

    I am trying to change the color in a selected part of a Mellel page.
    See the attached screen picture.

    I can't change th color on the Mellel file from one color to another
    one, even though I click wherever I can on the character pallet.
    The Mellel file is a table and I want to color every second row,
    according to different dates I enter in. What is strange is that I
    succeeded to enter, to three rows, colors, but the next rows, no go.
    Any help will be welcomed.

    TIA

    Raymond
  • Jeffrey Zents
    Message 35 of 35 , Sep 17 1:20 PM
      I have Mellel 2.7 with SL and no problems with any major software.

      Jeffrey Zents
      513 Diana Drive
      Edinburg, TX 78542
      956-287-4719 (Home)

      On 17 Sep 2009, at 03:15, Gideon Goldenberg wrote:

      MacUser tells that Snow Leopard poses serious font problems for
      QuarkXPress; does it affect other applications, especially Mellel? I
      am using (in a work that began on Mac OS 9) Type 1 modified Times
      fonts that of all Mac OS X word processors only Mellel (in all
      versions) is kind enough to recognize, so I would be careful with
      upgrading to Snow Leopard. Also, I read in the newspapers about better
      treatment of Hebrew in Snow Leopard; does anyone know whether it is
      true, and in what sense?
      Thanks, Gideon.