Endless duplicating of the styles

  • wlado
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi,
      I'm using Mellel long time.
      But sometimes Mellel becames very crazy.

      1) There is my Font style and all is OK.
    • Don
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        I suggest you study carefully the chapter on styles in my Tutorial.

        Don Broadribb
      • wlado
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          On 2.3.2009, at 5:21, Don wrote:

          > I suggest you study carefully the chapter on styles in my Tutorial.
          >
          > Don Broadribb

          Thank you, where is it?

          Mellel Tutorial for Beginners?
          or
          http://www.redlers.com/download/tips/setofstyles.pdf?

          there in no solution for my problem.

          What I did is painfull but it takes less time:
          1) Yesterday I made a new style set with only one style in every
          section (It must be at least one style)
          2) in "old fighting style" I changed all text and pictures to one
          simple style and copyed it into the Clipboard
          3) Ereasing "old fighting style" from list
          4) I pasted text and pictures into a new mellel documet with the new
          style.
          5) I selected all text and pictures and chose the new paragraph style
          6) Again there is (apeared) duplicate of Character style as in old
          document
          7) I changed in paragraph style duplicated character style (documet
          style) back into new character style.
          8) Now there is no new duplication of styles, and I can add new
          paragraph and character styles

          Yes I'm doing all divisions into chapers etc... again, but It is
          peacefull process.

          wlado
        • Don
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009