Endless duplicating of the styles
I'm using Mellel long time.
But sometimes Mellel becames very crazy.
1) There is my Font style and all is OK.
- On 2.3.2009, at 5:21, Don wrote:
> I suggest you study carefully the chapter on styles in my Tutorial.Thank you, where is it?
> Don Broadribb
Mellel Tutorial for Beginners?
there in no solution for my problem.
What I did is painfull but it takes less time:
1) Yesterday I made a new style set with only one style in every
section (It must be at least one style)
2) in "old fighting style" I changed all text and pictures to one
simple style and copyed it into the Clipboard
3) Ereasing "old fighting style" from list
4) I pasted text and pictures into a new mellel documet with the new
5) I selected all text and pictures and chose the new paragraph style
6) Again there is (apeared) duplicate of Character style as in old
7) I changed in paragraph style duplicated character style (documet
style) back into new character style.
8) Now there is no new duplication of styles, and I can add new
paragraph and character styles
Yes I'm doing all divisions into chapers etc... again, but It is