Different page margins

  • wlado
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11 6:23 AM
      Hi,
      how can I make in one mellel document two different margins?
      I have A5 document with 2 cm margins. But I need for graphic two
      pages without margins.

      wlado
    • Janet Nussbaum
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11 6:30 AM
        As far as I know, page margins apply to the entire document.

        I think you will have to keep your graphic in a separate document and
        then merge the two when you go to print.

        Janet S.S. Nussbaum
        Kiriat Ono, Israel

        ג'נט נוסבאום
        קרית אונו

        On 11 Feb, 2009, at 4:23 PM, wlado wrote:

        > Hi,
        > how can I make in one mellel document two different margins?
        > I have A5 document with 2 cm margins. But I need for graphic two
        > pages without margins.
        >
        > wlado

      • rdyechile
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 11 6:47 AM
          --- In redlex@yahoogroups.com, wlado <wlado@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > how can I make in one mellel document two different margins?
          > I have A5 document with 2 cm margins. But I need for graphic two
          > pages without margins.
          >
          > wlado

          As a work-around, you could leave you entire document with no page margins, but add the
          margins you need to the paragraph style.

          -Roger
        • wlado
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 11 1:41 PM
            On 11.2.2009, at 15:30, Janet Nussbaum wrote:

            > As far as I know, page margins apply to the entire document.
            >
            > I think you will have to keep your graphic in a separate document and
            > then merge the two when you go to print.

            Yes I did it with PDF merging. But one mellel documnet is better.
            In fact I need on two central pages (two A5 on one A4 = booklet)
            graphic going from from left page to right page.

            vladimir krupa
          • wlado
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 11 1:43 PM
              On 11.2.2009, at 15:47, rdyechile wrote:
              > --- In redlex@yahoogroups.com, wlado <wlado@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > > how can I make in one mellel document two different margins?
              > > I have A5 document with 2 cm margins. But I need for graphic two
              > > pages without margins.
              > >
              > > wlado
              > >

              > As a work-around, you could leave you entire document with no page
              > margins, but add the
              > margins you need to the paragraph style.

              hmm it sounds better.
              thak you for it.

              wlado