show/hide paragraph marks and other invisible characters

  • Carla Matusow
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2008
      How can I show or hide paragraph marks and other invisible characters?

      Usually I want to see these characters, but sometimes I want to see the document the way it will look when printed.

      In preferences, under the appearance tab, I see the invisible characters list.  When I checked all the invisible characters listed, new documents showed the invisible characters, but it didn't change my old documents.  I tried quitting and opening the files again, no change.

      I'd really like to toggle between show and hide, like I can in Word.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

      Thanks,
      Carla

      --
      Carla Matusow
      homepage.mac.com/carlamatusow

    • Martin Stadtmüller

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
          Thanks!

          Re: show/hide paragraph marks and other invisible characters

          Posted by: "Martin Stadtmüller" highpoint@...   mars0mania

          Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:35 pm (PST)