Exact line spacing

  • Gideon Goldenberg
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 14, 2008
      How can I impose exact line spacing in Mellel? Is it possible at all?
      Thanks,
      Gideon.
    • RedleX Mail
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 19, 2008
        You'll need to download the HebrewSpell app from here; http://www.מיץפטל.com/software/hspell.php and install it, of course.

        Ori

        On 4 Sep 2008, at 06:43, Vladimir Scolnic wrote:

        Hi everybody,
        I'm new to Mellel and I don't know how can I have a check spelling in Hebrew, while typing.
        Thank you in advance for your help.

        Vladimir

        From: Rutie Adler <radler@berkeley. edu>
        Subject: [redlex] I forgot
        To: redlex@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 3:51 PM

        Hi

        Can anyone remind me or enlighten how you set the style in the various auto-title; it seems to me that i could click on the various inserts and then get a list of fonts etc., am I dreaming?

        Rutie
        On Sep 2, 2008, at 4:26 AM, Monique Mayer wrote:

        Hi Rutie,
        You say that since the last update everything got messed up. Would it
        be more expeditious to reinstall the older version and use that until
        after you go to print? (Someone please comment on this. I'm not so
        tech-savvy to know if this would be a good thing to do).
        Monique

        Rutie Adler
        Coordinator Hebrew Language Program
        Near Eastern Studies Department