What's happening with cross references

  • Samuel M. Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
      Things seem really quiet on the development front for Mellel. Its been several months since the last major release.
      I know its  a hard question to answer with the uncertainties of development schedules but:
      How close are you getting to the next release with support for cross references?
      Is it in alpha testing?

      Samuel M. Smith Ph.D.

      2966 Fort Hill Road

      Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005-4108

      801-768-2768 voice

      801-768-2769 fax

      "The greatest source of failure and unhappiness in the world is

      giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment"

    • RedleX Mail
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
        I've posted about this to the other forum. I can post it here too, if you like.

        Ori

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
          I tried to find your post but couldn't. A link to the post would be good.
          BTW if I search for cross reference on the http://forum.redlers.com/search.php it complains
          and says that the terms are too common and then finds nothing.

          On 17 Jan 2008, at 09:04 , RedleX Mail wrote:

[...]

        • Danny Rosin

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
              Here are two relevant links, Samuel.

              http://forum.redlers.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1441

              http://forum.redlers.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1444

              The beginning of the month (1/2008), Ori mentioned that 2.5 was in alpha testing. So I
              hope to see a beta version coming out soon for testing.

              Best,
              Steven