Running out of disk space...

  • scorch@essex-web.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi,
      I have a RHL7.0 box with four partitions on a 19Gb SCSI drive,
      a 'root', a 'usr' a 'home' an a 'swap'. The trouble is the 'home'
      partition (15527940-1k blocks) gets to 55% used and then lets nothing
      write to it. Both 'df' and partition magic report space available (df
      reports 6698248 block available). I thought this could be a
      permmisions problem, but no user can write to it, even 'root'. I have
      no quotas set either.

      Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

      Scorch.