Re: [redhat] Screen dimention

  • kushak@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
      I think that CTRL+ALT+/- assumes that you have configured multiple
      resolutions. If you have not it will not work.

      For windows that are bigger than your screen you can temporarily resize
      them by using the Alt+ or Alt+RightMouseClick or Alt+LeftMouseClick. Try
      them and see which one will work. This is not a direct answer to your
      question but it might help you work till you find the answer.

      Regards