Re: [redhat] Re: Thought I'd found it but...

  • Big Bird
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      Good new and bad news...
      The UNITED LINUX was in BETA testing. It will soon
      return as a complete and bug-free distro for you and
      your whole family.

      --- linux_geek2002 <linux_geek2002@...> wrote:
      > --- In redhat@y..., Scott Robbins <scottro@d...>
      > wrote:
      > > This was becoming an annoyance, so I kept looking
      > > ftp://ftp.turbolinux.com/pub/UnitedLinux/
      > >
      > > Hrrm, nope, seems to be empty. :) I see ibiblio
      > doesn't have it
      > > either. Well, Turbo has a directory for it but
      > nothing in it.
      > >

      > is it ever going to be available for download ?
      >
      > there is no info on their site - and the link make
      > you go around in
      > circles...very annoying :(
      >
      > I tried all thier partner ftp site & STW but nothing
      > usefull came up.
      >
      > anyway - if anyone finds it - plz post it :)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • linux_geek2002
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        --- In redhat@y..., Big Bird <groundhog0339@y...> wrote:
        > Good new and bad news...
        > The UNITED LINUX was in BETA testing. It will soon
        > return as a complete and bug-free distro for you and
        > your whole family.

        when ?

        and whats the bad news ? LOL.
      • Big Bird
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
          Good News: United Linux will soon Return to a Download
          near you
          Bad News: United Linux is not currently available

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com