Re: [redhat] boot up issue

  • Big Bird
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      After selecting your video card during install, there
      was an opportunity to choose a monitor type. I assume
      that one or more of these is wrong. You COULD do an
      upgrade with your redhat 8.0 disk, then add 1 package
      and then TEST your video mode before going with it. If
      it did test during install, but it doesn't work, then
      you need an expert for that. This is easier than
      editing your XFig video file.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com