Adaptec AIC 7896 SCSI controller module problem

  • danieljohn_grp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have problem of same old " aic 7xxx module" problem.

      Before redhat 7.X series i some how managed with "linux apic" command
      switch while installing.
      Now i brought the new linux Redhat 8.0 and here the installation goes
      smoothly, bur after installation when it restarts, when it loads
      adaptec scsi controller (Apaptec AIC 7896)module it gives lot of
      error like it starts with " blk queue C253a414, I/O Limit 4095MB
      (0xffffffff)" and then continous with hexadecimal numbers.

      Pls help me out of this problem!!!!!

      Thanks and regards,

      Daniel John.