Mount command for Netware server

  • Luiz Antonio A. de Carvalho
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      I have a script file that map some directories on a Netware server
      (ver.4.11), so I can access these directories thru my own server (that runs
      RH 6.2).
      It happens that sometimes I lose the connection to these directories and I
      have to run the script file again. Does anyone knows if exists a timeout
      param. or what else that is happening??? I'd like to have these Netware
      directories mounted forever...

      PS: Another doubt... In this script file, I run the insmod commands below.
      I'm not certain that they are really necessary. If someone can check that
      for me, it would be great...

      insmod ipx
      insmod ncpfs
      ipx_configure --auto_interface=on --auto_primary=on

      Thanks for all.