Re: [redhat] rpm -e

  • Amish K. Munshi
    • Yudi Maryanto
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        Actually I sent this message two days ago but I didn't see it in my inbox.
        So I decide to resend this message. I'm sorry if this just disturb you.

        I have installed something.ver-sion.rpm using "rpm -Uvh" in my PC. Now I
        want to uninstall it. Is it cleanly uninstalled from my PC if I run "rpm
        -e something.ver-sion.rpm"?

        thanks
      • Amish K. Munshi
        • Javed ahmad dogar