Re: [redhat] reaching include files!

  • insane4225@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      if it is a standard file (such as stdio.h) than you want to use the syntax
      #include <foo.h>
      if it isn't than you can try to put the entire pathname
      #include "/home/capfoobar/test.h"
      if that doesn't work try putting the directory into the path variable
      (something like: PATH=/home/capfoobarl:$PATH )
      hope this works
      -holland

      On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:03:15 -0700 (PDT), redhat@egroups.com wrote:

      > Hi I have this sample code that access the some files
      > in another directory.
      >
      > In the source code the files are included as:
      >
      > #includes "filesname.h"
      >
      > When I run the Makefile the error message come that
      > the files are not found. How can I correct this?
      >
      > Asif

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html