help me

  • Reza Arad
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3 7:36 AM
      hi to all
      whats best external or internal modem for Redhat7.3 ?
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3 9:53 AM
        On Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:36:47 -0000, "Reza Arad" <fighter_xp2000@...>
        squashed this out of the keyboard:

        > hi to all
        > whats best external or internal modem for Redhat7.3 ?

        Unless you're perfectly sure of what you're getting in an internal modem (it
        could be a winmodem) then always go for an external modem which connects to
        a serial port (not USB, as that could also be a winmodem).

        --
        G. Stewart -- gstewart@...
        gstewart@...

        GnuPG key : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
        Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4 0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
        Notice spotted in a field:
        THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD
        FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES
      • Salman Ahmed
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3 11:15 AM
          US Robotics (external)
          Zolrtix ISA slot modem (internal)
          There may be other but I have checked those two and
          they work fine.

          --- Reza Arad <fighter_xp2000@...> wrote: > hi
          to all
          > whats best external or internal modem for Redhat7.3
          > ?

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • SARMA M V
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4 12:21 AM
            Hello Reja,
            I suggest you take external modem only. because i have
            tried with internal modem and could succeed only after
            so many attempts. so, please use external modem only.
            bye for now,
            sarma

            http://sbc.yahoo.com