Re: [redhat] ETERM

  • =*=
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      In an xterm, type "which Eterm" -- the E is capital
      letter. Or just type Eterm and enter and see what
      happens. Actually, if you install Helix Gnome you can have
      this function in the Gnome terminal (picture, color,
      transparent background). I recomment trying Helix. The
      procedure for getting it is to su to root and enter the
      following in an xterm:

      lynx -source http://go-gnome.com | sh

      The follow onscreen instructions. It's a long download but
      worth the wait.

      Phil