Re: [redhat] Re: mounting cdrom

  • Ajay Gautam
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
      --- Scott Robbins <scottro@...> wrote:
      > On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 07:12:18AM -0700, Ajay
      > Gautam wrote:
      > > Very well put Scott, you do have a very nice way
      > with
      > > words.
      > >
      > > I apologize, I was having a bad day.... Sorry
      >

      > I forgive you if you stop top-posting

      Man.., its so convienet to top post, will take some
      time getting out of old bad habbits :) I am trying...

      Ajay Gautam

      > (Scott ducks, as Brian himself may get on me for
      > that one.) :)

      =====
      Ajay Gautam
      Tired of unwanted pop-up ads, try http://www.mozilla.org
      http://ajaygautam.tripod.com/

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Andres Rosado
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
        At 12:17 PM 7/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >I can tell Ajay Gautam is a big help...if the answer to all the
        >problems is a search under Google, then what is the point of this
        >mailing list?
        >
        >I guess we get them all.....

        Ajay's reaction is natural. We start by asking the obvious. If you haven't
        searched, either in Google, Yahoo, etc., then you'll be posting the same
        question over and over. Good places to start are http://www.google.com/ ,
        http://groups.google.com/ , this list's past postings at
        http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/linfaq.html .

        Andres Rosado
        Email: andresr@...
        ICQ: 66750646
        Homepage: http://andres980.tripod.com/

        I think your opinions are reasonable,
        except for the one about my mental instability.
        -- Psychology Professor, Fairfield University