another problem

  • Cobus Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      I need to telnet into my Linux box from an NT server yeah I know why would I
      want to do that lol but I need to I get the telnet screen on the NT box and
      it accepts root as my username but rejects my password any ideas anyone???

      Cobus Olivier
      The Logistics Bureau
      Systems Administrator
      Microsoft Certified Professional
      Cell 083 3141648

      This message is private and confidential. It must not be disclosed to,
      copied or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this
      message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the message.

      Although this e-mail and any attachment are believed to be free from
      viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
      virus free. No responsibility is accepted by The Logistics Bureau for any
      loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.