(no subject)

  • insane4225@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      i am new at linux, and i am using it to learn c++. thing is on my first
      program i have to use another program, but linux does not seem to recognize
      it. i give the command
      $cc welcome.c (welcome.c is the name of the prog)
      and i get the message
      welcome.c:2: iostream.h: no such file or directory

      well at first there wasn't but i copied it from a cd to the same directory
      as the welcome file and to several other locations. what am i doing wrong
      or what can i do to get it to work. the actual program is below.

      thanx

      #include <iostream.h>
      int main()
      {