Re: [redhat] Installing Linksys Ethernet Card

  • Nile Gomez
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 2, 2002
      I have a cd burner, but this is the first I'm hearing about the AFAIK software. I can just burn whatever comes down the pipe to a cd, though, correct? I don't need to format it in any way?
      Nile
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 11, 2002
        At 06:10 AM 4/2/2002 -0800, you wrote:
        > I have a cd burner, but this is the first I'm hearing about the AFAIK
        > software. I can just burn whatever comes down the pipe to a cd, though,
        > correct? I don't need to format it in any way?

        AFAIK means "As Far As I Know". It's an acronym. For some of the most
        common, check:

        http://andres980.tripod.com/abreviaciones.html

        It will give you an idea of what some of the acronyms mean. Also check the
        program /usr/games/wtf (I think). It also defines some acronyms.

        And for your question, yes, you can burn it as a data CD.

        Andres Rosado
        Email: andresr@...
        ICQ: 66750646
        Homepage: http://andres980.tripod.com/