checking mail server status

  • Yudi Maryanto
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      How can I check my mail server status (I use sendmail)?
      or in the other word, I want to know is there any package or mail that
      haven't been sent yet in sendmail.
    • Bhasker C V
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi

        IF iam getting your problem right then you want to know the status of
        the mail you sent

        this can be had from the command mailq
        mailq displays the queue waiting to be sent - if your mail is there in
        it then it is not sent - else - hopefully - sent !

        --- Yudi Maryanto <firstmilis@...> wrote:
        > How can I check my mail server status (I use sendmail)?
        > or in the other word, I want to know is there any package or mail
        > that
        > haven't been sent yet in sendmail.

        =====
        Bye
        Bhasker C V

        The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux.

        http://greetings.yahoo.com